FIND THE WAY FOR ME


Find the way
for me.
Seek it in my crossroads
or in my echoing dune,
decorate the cloudy walls.
and see if Venus is applying
to a conjunction with Mars in my chart.
Do your part in my
tired story cramped with
delayed responses.

Bring the sky
to live at home
and sew a pair of wings on my back.
Do these meaningless things to please me.

I don’t know
what is this in me.
I don’t know
what can set me free from time
and from my private earthquake.

Look for the exit,
the window fire escape
and my hidden face.

Please
find my life
out there.

Karla Bardanza
















Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2011

1 comment:

  1. "Please find my life out there"....
    An appeal for meaning, an appeal to feel love and be loved, an appeal to KNOW love... and one on the brink of getting their questions answered. Selah!

    ReplyDelete