Mighty One Of The East

Painting by Sandra Bierman




I summon and call thee up
Mighty one of the East.
Aradia, Nuit, Thoth and Shu
are dancing among the Sylphs and Zephyr
for you bring the gifts of wisdom and inspiration
as Magick breathes in trees
and flowers are in flirtation.


An amethyst and a topaz
sleep in my calloused hands.
Flutes melodies beyond the clouds
invade this sacred hour
when spiders weave the threads of love
and hawks dream about power.


The sky is so perfumed:
lavender and myrrh embraces the air.
The day is breaking and Spring is here.
The Goddess shall cast my fate
for the night does dissolve and disappear.


I summon and call thee up
Mighty one of the East
to come and bring the music of the birds
and the voice of the sea
just for my heart,
just for me.


Karla Bardanza





Photobucket
Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2012

1 comment:

  1. "to come and bring the music of the birds
    and the voice of the sea
    just for my heart,
    just for me.".....

    Beautiful Karla!

    ReplyDelete