I DON'T WANT TO THINK

People only see what they are prepared to see.
 Ralph Waldo Emerson

The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.
 Helen Keller

Only those who look with the eyes of children can lose themselves in the object of their wonder
 Eberhard Arnold
 


I don't want to think, I want to see.
My eyes are never tired of sacredness and beauty.
When I think, I label, I name things.
I need to feel things as they are,
for their essence and not names.
A tree is more than a tree.
It is life.
A rose is more than rose.
It is beauty.
The frontiers of common sense
is in an immense dark crisis.
A thought can imprison vision:
I will only see what my mind wants.
But the moment I see things
without labels, without thinking,
they become my pure delight.
They are free from my misconceptions.
They are my cherished metaphors.
The world I know makes no more sense.
It is monotony, I mourn it.
Beauty lies beyond all knowledge.
I looked inside and around as
my memory dissolved.
I don't want to celebrate
precisions, divisions and truth.
(my truth might be not yours and vice-versa)
I just want to be prepared for life
as different feelings cross my mind
and contemplate the lost sacredness
of things.
I don't want to think about a cartesian world.
I want to see.
If I see, I exist.
If I see with my heart, I exist.
Can't be rational all the time
when life still holds so many mysteries.



Karla Bardanza


No comments:

Post a Comment