SOWING DREAMS IN THER RAIN

Cover my eyes with your words



woven out of myrtle and cotton,


tattooed on my mind as the wind


lulled my sad stars.






Lost truths in my depths cry


when the past is fished in-between


those lines of beauty and dream.


Lost truths silence my soul.






I am a poem smitten by some


shadows’ soft caresses and unfeeling kisses


lost between the sun and the moon.


I am a flower that forgot how to come into bloom.






Stuck in a cave of sleep, my eyes still creep


in mysteries hidden in the past.


Cover my eyes, listen to the sea breathing deep


within while the wind my fate shall cast.






Cover my eyes with your words


made of autumn songs and incense


again.


Let this lady of distance sow her dreams


in the rain.






Karla Bardanza

1 comment:

  1. Autumn songs and incense,, that is an interesting combination to show dreams washed away, not able to take root. I see this as your tears washed away with the rain as well. tc

    ReplyDelete