OH! YOU ARE SO AFRAID!

Lies are poems in disguise,        



voices hidden in between lines


as transparent fans veil laughers


and pain.






I know.






But you have always been blind.


You search but what can you find?


So little you have seen: crumbles,


long forgotten wounds, scars on


the surface, traces of me deep


inside your frightened heart.






I closed my eyes.


I feel.


I regret my (in)visibility.


(listen to her, listen to her again)


I regret your collar.


I regret the words you never hear.


What binds us is not pity or pain:


What binds us is so immense, dense,


tense, intense.


What binds us is...but you...


(you feel...you feel...)


Oh! You are so afraid!


But you...you...your own soul betrayed.










Karla Bardanza

No comments:

Post a Comment