The kingdom of pleasure

An eclipse waits for me
as i defy all the laws of gravity
to prove myself my body can,
trying to forgive myself
for the mistakes i haven't made
yet.

and yes,
my body can
sin with and without your consent,
feel my indencency,
vomit stars,
finger the universe,
break down 
again
because my song is so
pure and imperfect.
(sing with me, please.

let me strech my desire
along your skin,
cutting the silence 
in injured halves.
we two are never tired of bleeding)

i don't have much
to say in my defense
apart from what still
sleeps wetly within.
i want to crown you:
here is the kingdom of pleasure,
here is where i feel 
you.

only you can bring
the night into my veins
and i don't mind being hurt
as i grow old,
as my body sinks in (your) roses.



Karla Bardanza



Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2014 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment