The Approch Point

Painting by john William Godward
 
 
 
I would approach my soul from yours,
opening the pockets of forgiveness,
beating my guilt's chest
just to see the blue
of your eyes collapsing
the night in a voracious silence,
as I leave behind
everything that has not worked
because we were never close enough
to know who hold grudges
or tire the years more.

I would approach my hand from thy
again and tenderly,
I would look through you
with all my forgotten wills
with all the lives that have just fled from me
and for some brave minutes
i would whisper what I can 't hear from my heart's mouth.

And as I try not to disappoint fate,
I would tell you my silly truths,
my paid sins.
and all those disasters that
still make me love you so much.


Karla Bardanza


Photobucket
Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment