Here comes the rain again


Here comes the rain again
Falling on my head like a memory
Falling on my head like a new emotion
I want to walk in the open wind
I want to talk like lovers do
I want to dive into your ocean
Is it raining with you


Eurythmics

 
 
 
 Painting by Nik Helbig
 
 
 
 
She exposed herself to the poem
in total promiscuity with her ghosts and feelings,
exaggerating little when hyperboles rained
truths for two weeks and half yesterdays.

She surfed on her brain waves,
falling in shipless oceans where life
struggles to live and death performs
a late drop.

Her mid-latitudes have no rhythm
but she is still in tune with eternity.
(Here comes the rain again)

 
 
-The third door was open-

 
___________________________________________________
 
 
Tomorrow started yesterday.

 
 
 
 
 
 
Karla Bardanza



 
This song is important in my life. and here Madonna pays a tribute to Eurythmics: one of my favourite bands ever.



Photobucket

Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment