Listening to Tibetan Singing Bowls

Painting by Wang Yidong

Beyond the sky where the sounds propagate quietly behind the invisible stars, there is peace. Sexless beings are there waiting to return as space-time dissolves. The forgotten past opens the door to the future, to the unlimited possibilities and life starts tomorrow with gratitude.


When I returned, I woke up scared. I was not prepared to be myself. This is still a daily challenge. Sometimes, I look for me under my clothes, beneath my multiple selves, wondering how much remains from me in myself.


Something is pure nostalgia. I miss what I haven’t had although it has always been and will never cease to be, even if it is not what it was before. This is the big puzzle that I do not try to decipher because there are no answers nor questions about things which open our hearts.


I don’t know why I came here with this gap, with this obscure spot in my dark depths. I do not know if some day I can cement this huge chasm that separates me from my ownerless mind. Between yesterday and tomorrow, just life: this powerful unmatched word in the roof of my mouth.


When I hide in Mother Earth’s womb again, it will be without prior notice. I don’t want anybody to pay me anything nor will I owe anything to anybody. When I leave, I won’t be in a hurry and I won’t have expectations but wherever I am, I'll still be alive even after life.


Karla Bardanza



Photobucket

Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment