RAIN

Listen to the rain.



Listen to my footsteps crying in pain,



lost between magic and some unseen splendor.



Listen to my heart crushed by the weigh



of this void tattooed deep inside as



words I try to find to make time stand



still.





When I look back,



I see poems drawn in despair



when the lazy moon drank the lake.



I feel my soul leaving me quietly



as a bitter darkness hid behind my



dark eyes.



My vacant stare flies, inventing from



within itself some ignored dreams,



opening a limitless silence between



my butterflies and your sweet streams.





The-sea-air-sanctified embraces



my sorrow, water circumscribes us



now and tomorrow, everything is



waiting till you drop everything to



listen to the rain as my heart



whispers I love you again.





Karla Bardanza





No comments:

Post a Comment