The Transparencies of White


When i love,
i don't love.
do not be deceived
by the appearance of the words:
they are always good make up.

i get entangled in transparancies
of white frozen in space
but i am so fast to undo knots.
"poets are great pretenders"
Fernando said and it's true:
we fake what we actually feel.
we feel what we do fake.

don't blame the stars
for the poems i conceive.
don't strangle my metaphors.
my verses are as free as me,
my stanzas are only passion
when passion ex-ists.

don't believe in everything
i let you know for you know
nothing yet.
i'm a voracious weaver of symbols.
i'm what i will be.
meanwhile keep what i said
in your left pocket.
it will keep you attached
to my idiosyncracies
and madness.



Karla Bardanza


Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2014 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Karla, I'm blown away by your art and your poetry...you're so creative and gifted in both arenas! Thanks so much for sharing. Keep it coming...

    ReplyDelete