EXTRA EXTRA

Painting by Jenny Laden






Extra extra read all about me:

I cast my not-knowingness
into space impatiently
blinded by five senses,
burdened by weird thoughts
hard to conceal.

They say it was my duty
to plant less pain
as if it was possible for me
to go beyond this day.

I don't belong.
I don't fit.
The nebulas gave birth to me
and I go galactic every now and then.

Besides I have problems
with language:
it never understands me.
Where can I find a word to
awaken infinity?

I need an untamed syntax
to define me
and
explode through me.

I need more than
I was told I can have.




Karla Bardanza



Photobucket
Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2011

1 comment:

  1. "I need an untamed syntax
    to define me and
    explode through me.
    I need more than
    I was told I can have"...

    Yes, WE all need more than we were told we could have. Great words of wisdom! Loved this. EXALT!!!

    ReplyDelete