LIFE WILL KILL ME SOME DAY


Life will kill me some day
as I fly into the (un)known,
hearing that old shout,
keeping my secret still.

I hope somebody can fire me answers
or save me while the razor is rusty
and the window is ajar for I am blind
to see any star or the sun behind
the barbed wire.

I may lay my head upon despair's shoulders soon
and feed the bloody moon
as I sink in my unsconscious mysterious waters.

I may marry the anguish of my eyes
and unzip my fears while I fall.
The journey is sweet though.

Life will kill me again
as I sit in the shade for awhile and frown
at this ugly sight within.

But I won't forget to lock
this gate that leads me to Maya
or I shall never finish this suicide note.




Karla Bardanza










Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment