I AM A FAIRY TODAY


Soft breeze whispering through my black hair.



Angels embracing me, scent of flowers in the air.



A kind of magic makes me fly and close my eyes:



Suddenly I am a fairy among sweet butterflies.





All I want is to cast some sweet love spells



And hide secrets and pearls in shy shells.



I am fairy today, I can command the moon.



Now I know what should come into bloom.





Violets, roses and lilies hold my tender hand



And the language of flowers I shall understand.



A blue unicorn is my only and one close friend.



Everything is perfect, I just want to transcend.





Life is a splendor that I can’t really explain.



I peel away, I am a different woman again.



This delicious moment shall last in time.



Fate is in my hands and it will be sublime.





Karla Bardanza





No comments:

Post a Comment