SUBLIME



The restless door opened: I crossed your avenues,

inviting you to lick my quiet ferocity, scratching

your night with my poetic claws, dazed, dazed.



-------------------subtleties of love-----------------



My virgin eyes reveled in your skin, kissing your

perfect imperfections, swimming in delicate honey,

engendering pleasure as your arms illuminated me.



---------------------nuances of love----------------------



My pores awakened. My unimaginable wilderness

swallowed sounds, scents, scenes imprisoning you

in my perfumed garden.



------------------------secrets of love---------------------------



My lips touched your unremembered fire, your soul

danced, we forgot our thorns, I disheveled a new truth:

I encountered you in me and we devoured peace.



------------------------beauty of love-------------------------------



My cunning heart exiled you deep inside, my uncontrollable

thing: two bodies learning the intransitive verbs of desire.

Food and fuel feeding my silent drums, stripping time.



______________________________________________



sublime, sublime, sublime, sublime, sublime, sublime...



Karla Bardanza

No comments:

Post a Comment