SISTERHOOD OF ROSES



O' Sister!



Come with me



and bring the candles.



The earth is damp and



the water is still.



Let's dance and chant



till you become one with



the light.



Let this light spread all



around you and into infinity.



Rejoice sister, rejoice!





O' Sister!



Your blood is my blood,



in perfect love and in perfect trust,



we must live and let live.



This heart of mine is what



I have to give.



Hold it in your hands as



our sisterhood of roses comes into



bloom.



Feel the perfume, feel the perfume.





O' Sister!



Beauty, strength and compassion



are within you.



Honor our Mother



and the perfect words.



Let's sing, make music and make



love to celebrate for here is



the wine of life.





O' Sister



Come with me,



by the powers of Wind



and The Sea,



by the might of the Moon



and the Sun



Our sisterhood of roses



is in your veins.



Our sisterhood of roses



can't be undone.



 
 
Karla Bardanza

1 comment:

  1. Karla, I love this one. It is beautiful. You my other half, I am your sister, In poetry and in life itself. Blessings. ~ Cinda

    ReplyDelete