IS THIS REAL?




Galaxies explode,
Fragmentation.
This raises my soul,
swallows my body,
my sexual philosophy.
Desire is in front of me
and the universe is pure pleasure.
I think I have forgotten my pointless intellectualism
Instinct is what moves me:
(youyouyouyouyou)

I sail through splendid waters
when my violence erupts and
I bear the essential burden of lust.
I want you…I want you now…I want you so much.

The angel consumes,
The angel consumes me,
And everything is water.
And everything disappears.

I can’t exercise my stupid sordidness,
 opening everything.
Delicious source of life.
Devouring you must be sublime
C
H
E
W
I
N
G
you
Gently
So gently

Hungry eyes,
Sharp mind,
Thirsty body.
I am going to devour you
(youyouyouyouyou)
Such a lovely white skin,
I love your fragile wings
Why are you on a pedestal?
I can’t bear this vision!
It blinds me.

I am everything you suppose
I am to be
(I am your poison, I am your sea)
and much more.
Something scares me.Why?
My dark wings aren’t so heavy.
May your light be brief.
( this is the beginning…)

How I wish I could die with you!
(youyouyouyouyou)
Chastity:
Your mouth, your smile,
Your skin, lovely skin
Is where I hid my fin.
I want everything
W
I
T
H
I
N

Is this real?
Is this real?
Again
Again
Oh…again…

Karla Bardanza

1 comment:

  1. Karla, I think this is the most honest, beautiful poem from the heart about love that I have ever read. Truly a beautiful piece of poetry. I understand your writing of it. EXALT my friend... This is something to be proud of, for it is a mastery of passion and feeling. BLessings... ~ Cinda

    ReplyDelete