THE SECRETS OF MOONLIGHT

Painting by Kim Sung Jin



You rose in my fingers,
murmuring the secrets of moonlight,
sliding, swerving and crashing in my rose petals
sprinkled sheets violently.
An accident of fate some would say.

I kept my heart wet and carried him
to the waters of my world gently
as I kissed his ego, his mouth, his stories.

He filled me with commas and sudden pauses,
His imperfect punctuation made a flower of me.
I bloomed in his arms, I lived in him for so many hours,
days, nights, Saturdays and Mondays.

I was aware of your desire, of our pleasure.
When will we put our mouths together?
When will we be effortlessly vulgar again?

-I love(d) you-

Karla Bardanza



Photobucket
    Copyright©Karla Bardanza 2011

1 comment:

  1. The longing in this is so tangible, I feel it in my
    being. EXALT!! Supreme writing! tc

    ReplyDelete